Located in the North Bay, Scudder Marina is a boaters’ sanctuary. It offers all the essentials and more for a day or overnight stay with transient slips available. Sit on the dock, relax, and enjoy one of the best locations on the island to view amazing sunsets!
N 41 49.00 W 82 39.40
Monitors VHF 68
Scudder Marina is the only marina location found on Pelee Island. Scudder Marina accommodates a great mix of seasonal boaters, overnight transients, and day trippers.
Available by Appointment (519-724-2377)
Marina Office Hours:
- Friday – Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Monday & Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: Closed
- Can accommodate up to 65 ft. vessel
- 7-9 ft. depth at most docks
- Serviced docks have 30 amp. service and water (a handful of docks have 50 amp. service)
- Restrooms accessible 24 hours for transient boaters
- Picnic tables, BBQ’s and open air gazebo in large shaded yard
- Gas dock
- Boat ramp
- Pets are welcome
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, and Debit
At this time, there are very limited concessions for sale at the marina.
Reservations are not a must but are recommended for weekends.
***Please note that the Marina currently has limited services and dock space due to on going improvements and repairs. Please call ahead as serviced docks are VERY LIMITED at this time***
- Reservations can be made over the phone only by calling 519-322-8136
- Reservations are recommended for weekends, and needed for holiday weekends as we fill up fast!
- Ramping Fees
- $11.50 daily
- $50.00 weekly
- $120.00 seasonal
- Over Night Transient Dockage Fees
- Transient with Service $1.75 per foot
- Transient Non-Serviced $1.50 per foot
- Call us to find out about weekly and monthly rates!
- Day Dockage
- $20.00 (30 feet & over)
- $15.00 (under 30 feet)
For our American guests, you will need a valid passport. Upon arrival in Canada, the master of the boat must report to the CBSA by calling 1-888-226-7277. The master of the boat will provide details of the voyage, the passengers and their declaration.
As proof of presentation, masters will be provided with a report number for their records.