Located in the North Bay, Scudder Marina is a boaters’ sanctuary. It offers all the essentials and more for a day or overnight stay with transient slips available. Sit on the dock, relax, and enjoy one of the best locations on the island to view amazing sunsets!
N 41 49.00 W 82 39.40
Monitors VHF 68
Scudder Marina is the only marina location found on Pelee Island. Scudder Marina accommodates a great mix of seasonal boaters, overnight transients, and day trippers.
- Wednesday to Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Office Closed Monday & Tuesday.
- can accommodate up to 65 ft. vessel
- 7-9 ft. depth at most docks
- serviced docks have 30 amp. service and water (a handful of docks have 50 amp. service)
- restrooms accessible 24 hours for transient boaters
- picnic tables, BBQ’s and open air gazebo in large shaded yard
- gas dock
- boat ramp
- pets are welcome
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, and Debit
At this time, there are very limited concessions for sale at the marina.
Reservations are not a must but are recommended for weekends.
- Reservations can be made over the phone only by calling 519-724-2377
- Reservations are recommended for weekends, and needed for holiday weekends as we fill up fast!
- Ramping Fees
- $11.50 daily
- $50.00 weekly
- $120.00 seasonal
- Over Night Transient Dockage Fees
- Transient with Service $1.75 per foot
- Transient Non-Serviced $1.50 per foot
- Call us to find out about weekly and monthly rates!
- Day Dockage
- $20.00 (30 feet & over)
- $15.00 (under 30 feet)
For our American guests, you will need a valid passport. Upon arrival in Canada, the master of the boat must report to the CBSA by calling 1-888-226-7277. The master of the boat will provide details of the voyage, the passengers and their declaration.
As proof of presentation, masters will be provided with a report number for their records.