Pelee Island is home to two campgrounds. Each offers a unique outdoors experience that show the true beauty of Pelee Islands natural environment.
Located on the east side of the island with 25 individual sites. The sites are wooded and the public East Beach is steps away.
- Accommodations for tents, tent trailers and off the grid camping vehicles;
- Picnic table and fire pit on every site;
- Washroom and shower facilities available at your convenience;
- Short walk from beautiful sandy beach;
- Furry family members are welcome;
- Age minimum of 18 years of age, unless accompanied by an adult;
- 11:00 p.m. noise curfew and alcohol prohibition.
For More Information on this Campground visit: East Park Campground