Due to COVID-19 there will be no information session held at the Legion for the 2021 season.
Before your arrival we would like to remind you of a few important points:
- Accessibility to the Municipal Office will be restricted due to COVID-19, however municipal staff are still present and ready to assist when required
- Municipal Office Hours during the main hunts are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Thursday: 7:00am – 4:30pm
- All ferry crossings for the 2021 season require a reservation including walk-ons. Reservations should be booked in advance online at ontarioferries.com or by calling 1-800-661-2220
- We recommend all required licensing (Small Games and Outdoors cards) are purchased online at huntandfishontario.ca in advance of your arrival whenever possible
- If this is not possible, we will still have staff available at the Township Office to purchase Ontario Small Games and Outdoors cards
- There are no additional sales for pheasant licences. All available licences have been sold.
- Plastic Licence holders/protectors will be available in the front porch of the Municipal Office
In addition to the above, please view the Hunting Restrictions/Release Map for 2021 as well as the important information and hunting reminders before your arrival. This information and more will also be available in the front porch of the Municipal Office during the hunts which is accessible 24/7.
If you have any other questions or concerns before or during the hunts, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-724-2931.