The week's events
- - The Island Unplugged
The Island Unplugged
The 6th annual Pelee Island Music Festival is a family friendly music and arts festival taking place in the heart of rural Pelee Island.
- Feature quality entertainment by local, regional, national and internationally known musicians
- Provide an exceptional experience for festival goers
- Promote family centred activities
- Partner with community and regional non-profit organizations and businesses
- Choose and promote environmentally friendly methods in all aspects of the production of the festival
- Deliver quality food service provided by the local and regional vendors and organizations
- - Stone & Sky Farmers' MarketSteam Sauna by the Lake
Steam Sauna by the Lake
Massage therapist Andrei Kovalevskii brings his healing arts to Pelee Island with steam sauna by the lake. This is a movable feast, please text for locations throughout the summer (519) 254-8393.
- - Transportation Committee Meeting