LEAD CAMPGROUND ATTENDANT
The Lead Campground Attendant’s primary responsibility is to maintain superior customer relations by acting as a liaison between the Township of Pelee, its visitors and the general public. Attendants will interact with many tourists at the campground as one of the main sources of tourist information for Pelee Island. Attendants will communicate appropriately and professionally with the public and assist tourists with information about the island, as a tourism destination.
This attendant will work onsite at East Park Campground. Duties will range from outdoor work to office assignments. Specific duties will include:
- Assist with building and ground maintenance around the campground facilities including landscaping, painting, and janitorial duties;
- Administrative duties including office sales, as well as, balancing daily cash transactions;
- Stocking and organizing inventory within the small store;
- Assisting tourists and campers through the provision of on-site information, as well as, over the phone;
- Interact with employees from other tourism businesses on Pelee Island.
This is a full-time, seasonal position. Applicants must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
A Job Description is available by email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal protective equipment provided or required;
- Social distancing guidelines in place;
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Applications will be received by the undersigned until Monday July 26th, 2021 at 3:00 P.M, or may be dropped off in the drop slot at the Township of Pelee, 1045 West Shore Road, Pelee Island, Ontario N0R 1M0.
Chief Administrative Officer and Clerk