TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Fees and Reservations
- Reservations are accepted starting January 1st of the given year of which you are arriving. For example, you can book for any summer 2020 reservations beginning January of 2020.
- Reservations online via Visa or MasterCard are required.
- Individual campsites are $25.00 per night for up to five campers, additional campers are $5.00 extra per person, per night.
- Group camping (open area site) costs $5 per person, per night, however a non-profit group rate is available at $4.00 per person, per night (registered non-profit number required to receive non-profit group camping rate).
- Day camping rate is $1.99 per person (phone for further details).
- Children 5 years old or younger always stay free.
- Reservations can be made up to 7:00pm on your day of arrival.
- To avoid disappointment, reservations are required in advance.
- All fees subject to HST.
- Upon arrival, please visit the campground store to check-in and register.
- If you are taking the 6:00 p.m. ferry to Pelee Island on your check-in day you will need to visit the campground store the following morning beginning at 11:00 a.m. to register your stay with us. In the meantime, please choose one of the available, numbered campsites and enjoy your evening!
Changing and Cancelling Reservations
- A reservation penalty or administration fee may be applicable.
- Cancellations and changes can be made up until 24 hours before your scheduled arrival to receive a full refund.
- Failure to show for a reservation will result in a charge of one night ($25.00 plus tax).
- Exceptions to the cancellation fee policy will be made in the case of a cancelled ferry on your day of arrival.
- To cancel or change a reservation call the Township of Pelee Municipal Office at 519-724-2931.
Camping Rules and Policies
- The East Park Campground offers accommodations for tents, tent trailers and off the grid camping vehicles, there is no electricity hookup available.
- Full payment of camping fees is required at the time your online reservation is made.
- Check-in: upon your arrival off the ferry.
- Check-out: 12:00 p.m. on day of departure.
- Maximum stay of 14 nights.
- Age minimum of 18 years of age to book and stay at the campground, unless accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are welcome and permitted in the campground providing they are on a leash. Campers are responsible for cleanup of pets’ waste and any liabilities whatsoever pertaining to any damages caused within the campground area.
- Campers agree to keep noise to a minimum at all times and will exercise reasonable discretion in the operation of radios, generators, etc., as not to cause a nuisance to other campers as well as keeping pets from making excessive noise.
- There is an 11:00pm noise curfew and alcohol prohibition in place.
- No more than five campers can occupy a campsite unless the additional campers’ fee has been applied.
- Please note for the 2020 season, we ask that a maximum of 6 people occupy one campsite unless your household contains more than 6 members. Thank you for your understanding.
- East Park Campground and the Township of Pelee assume no responsibility for loss due to fire, theft, or other damage to goods or vehicles. Additionally, no responsibility is assumed for personal injury to the Camper, his/her family or guests anywhere on the Campground premise.
- Credit card information must be provided upon arrival, in case of damage to the campsite a charge of $50.00 will be applied.
- The Camper agrees to abide by all regulations enforced by the Campground.
Notice of Collection
Thank you for using the Township of Pelee Online Reservation Booking System. Your trust is important to us as we are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. We use a secure site to process your payments which has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, being the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
The Township of Pelee Online Reservation Booking System does not automatically gather any personal information. All personal information collected is provided voluntarily by the users of the service. The personal information provided is used only for the purpose for which it was collected. Any information provided to the Township of Pelee will not be disclosed or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties.
How This Information is used
The information collected will be used for the purpose of processing reservations and payments, park administration, management, and park enforcement only.
Information Necessary for Payment Services
Credit Card information is collected through a secure connection to process payments only. It is not stored within the reservation system database.
Computer cookies are used on this website, this allows the server to carry information from one page to another (i.e. reservation information). You can block or delete cookies, however this may also prevent you from using our reservation system. Through the use of ‘cookies’ non-personal data may be collected.
All personal information provided to the Township of Pelee, including card numbers, are encrypted using Transport Layer Security or TLS. Decryption keys are also stored on separate machines to enhance your personal information security.