TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Fees and Reservations
- Reservations online via Visa or MasterCard are required.
- There is a non-refundable $5 administration fee per booking.
- Individual non-electrical campsites are $32.00 per night for up to five campers, additional campers are $5.00 extra per person, per night.
- Group camping (open area site) costs $5 per person, per night (minimum occupancy 7 people).
- Registered non-profit organizations are eligible for a 20% discount, non-profit number required to receive NFP camping rate.
- Day camping rate is $1.99 per person (phone for further details).
- Children 5 years old or younger always stay free.
- Reservations can be made up to 7:00pm on your day of arrival.
- To avoid disappointment, reservations are required in advance.
- Rental of the entire campground requires a minimum down payment of 25% to book.
- Rental of the entire campground requires full payment at least 30 days in advance of your scheduled arrival to maintain your booking. If full payment is not received 30 days before your scheduled arrival, your reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- All fees subject to HST.
- Upon arrival, please visit the campground store to check-in and register.
- If you are taking a later ferry to Pelee Island on your check-in day, you will need to visit the campground store the following morning during store hours to register your stay with us. In the meantime, please choose one of the available, numbered campsites and enjoy your evening!
Changing and Cancelling Reservations
- A reservation penalty or administration fee may be applicable.
- Cancellations and changes can be made up until 24 hours before your scheduled arrival to receive a full refund, less applicable administration fees, for non-electrical and group camping sites.
- Cancellations can be made up until 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival to receive a refund, less 25% of the total cost, for entire campground rentals.
- Failure to notify the Township of a cancellation (no shows) will result in full reservation fees being charged. No refund will be provided.
- Exceptions to the cancellation fee policy will be made in the case of a cancelled ferry on your day of arrival.
- To cancel or change a reservation call/email East Park Campground at 519-724-2200 or email@example.com May to October, or the Township of Pelee Municipal Office at 519-724-2931 during off season.
Camping Rules and Polices
- The East Park Campground offers accommodations for tents, tent trailers and off the grid camping vehicles. East Park is a non-serviced campground (there is no electricity, water or sewage hookup available).
- Check-in: upon your arrival off the ferry.
- Check-out: 12:00 p.m. on day of departure.
- Maximum stay of 14 nights.
- All campers 18 years of age or older must provide ID upon check-in.
- Full payment of camping fees is required at the time your online reservation is made.
- Age minimum of 18 years of age to book and stay at the campground, unless accompanied by an adult.
- Non-electrical campsites have a maximum occupancy of 12 people (not including those under the age of 5 years)
- Pets are welcome and permitted in the campground providing they are on a leash. Campers are responsible for cleanup of pets’ waste and any liabilities whatsoever pertaining to any damages caused within the campground area.
- Campers agree to keep noise to a minimum at all times and will exercise reasonable discretion in the operation of radios, generators, etc., as not to cause a nuisance to other campers as well as keeping pets from making excessive noise.
- There is an 11:00pm noise curfew in place.
- There is an alcohol prohibition in place at all times within the East Park Campground.
- No more than five campers can occupy a campsite unless the additional campers’ fee has been applied.
- East Park Campground and the Township of Pelee assume no responsibility for loss due to fire, theft, or other damage to goods or vehicles. Additionally, no responsibility is assumed for personal injury to the Camper, his/her family or guests anywhere on the Campground premise.
- Credit card information must be provided upon arrival, in case of damage to the campsite a charge of $50.00 will be applied.
- The Camper agrees to abide by all regulations enforced by the Campground.
Notice of Collection
Thank you for using the Township of Pelee Online Reservation Booking System. Your trust is important to us as we are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. We use a secure site to process your payments which has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, being the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
The Township of Pelee Online Reservation Booking System does not automatically gather any personal information. All personal information collected is provided voluntarily by the users of the service. The personal information provided is used only for the purpose for which it was collected. Any information provided to the Township of Pelee will not be disclosed or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties.
How This Information is used
The information collected will be used for the purpose of processing reservations and payments, park administration, management, and park enforcement only.
Information Necessary for Payment Services
Credit Card information is collected through a secure connection to process payments only. It is not stored within the reservation system database.
Computer cookies are used on this website, this allows the server to carry information from one page to another (i.e. reservation information). You can block or delete cookies, however this may also prevent you from using our reservation system. Through the use of ‘cookies’ non-personal data may be collected.
All personal information provided to the Township of Pelee, including card numbers, are encrypted using Transport Layer Security or TLS. Decryption keys are also stored on separate machines to enhance your personal information security.