Pelee Island is home to two campgrounds. Each offers a unique outdoors experience that show the true beauty of Pelee Islands natural environment.
1362 East Shore Road
Pelee Island, ON
Located on the east side of the island with 25 individual sites. The sites are wooded and the public East Beach is steps away.
Municipal Campground Fees:
NOTE: ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO HST
- $25/night per campsite (maximum 5 campers). $5 extra per person.
- Group Rate (open area camping) – $4 per person
- Day Camping Rate – $1.99 per person. (Please call for details)
- Campground accommodates tents or tent trailers.
- No sites are electric.
- Failure to show for your reservation will result in a charge of one night. A 24 hour cancellation policy is in effect.
- Washroom and shower facilities.
- Family campground-no alcohol (strictly enforced).
- Individuals must be 18 unless accompanied by an adult.
- There is an 11:00pm noise curfew.
- The campground is across the road from the public beach.
- Firewood is NOT to be brought to the island. You can purchase firewood at the campground.
- Fires are to be lit in designated pits only.
- All sites are pet friendly.
Directions to East Park from ferry terminal (West Dock):
-Upon leaving ferry terminal, turn right onto West Shore Road.
-Follow West Shore Road around the curve (Pelee Island Wine Pavilion on the corner) onto East West Road.
-Take East West Road to its very end, turning left onto East Shore Road.
-Arrive at the East Park Campground (1362 East Shore Road) approximately 1 km. up the road. Look for the open field, baseball diamond & campground sign.
Located on the North Shore of the island with sites for tents and camper trailers. Washroom and shower facilities.
Rooms, Waterfront Cottage Rentals & Camping. Also inquire about Event Tent Rentals and Catering! Call (519) 724-2195 for reservations. For more information please visit the Anchor and Wheel website.